Here at linkAges, we’re always looking for opportunities to create meaningful connections. From meeting a group of members at a local coffee shop to play a new board game or learning how to make kefir smoothies at one of our TimeBank Tales, linkAges members can look forward to new ways to engage with their community.
Starting this month, we are excited to announce the launch of our new yearlong engagement campaign!
What you can look forward to:
- Quarterly themes that will be announced in our monthly newsletter. We hope these broad themes will inspire linkAges members to try new things, meet new people and, of course, give back to our community through acts of kindness.
- Monthly sub-topics that correspond to that quarter’s themes. For example, during the quarterly theme of “Meet Someone New,” we’ll be encouraging linkAges members and partners to do cross-city exchanges and cross-cultural events in order to build intergenerational connections.
- Exchanging with new and old members around popular linkAges topics like technology, gardening and pet care.
- One large community event per quarter hosted by your linkAges team.
How you can get involved:
- Post Offers or Requests on the linkAges website related to the theme.
- Attend an event or workshop hosted by a linkAges member or partner related to the theme.
- Share your linkAges stories here on our blog.
Stay tuned for the unveiling of next month’s subtopic and activities!